Sunday 22 May 2016

ABOUT MYSELF







Hi guys....

My name is Syed Sufian bin Syed Othman. I am 20 years old. I live at Kota Bharu, Kelantan. I have 10 siblings that are 6 out of 10 are my sisters and 4 are my brothers(including myself). I am number 5 in my siblings. I was studied at SK Kampong Sireh during my primary school. I got 2As and 3Bs in Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR). Then, I continue my studied at SM Pintu Geng during my secondary school. I got 2As+,5As,1A-,1B- and 1C in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM). After that, I was studied at College Matriculation of Negeri Sembilan. I got Cumulative Grade Points Average of 3.96. At september 2015 till now, I continue my study on bachelor of Pharmacy at UiTM Selangor, Campus Puncak Alam. My favourite dish is chicken rice and my favourite drink is milo.

Image result for myself



My hobby is try to get money from business. I was very thankful to our God because I was introduce to many ways to generate incomes as a student. I was experiences many platform on how to get money from very simple techniques. But, of course the money that I got is from right ways. I was registered as members in many companies. For examples are UNICO, AMG, Monspace and Wafy Mobile Berhad. All business have their own risk, so I was choose the right company that have their own HQ, have proper marketing plan, have clear statement about company and many more. I carried out the details in many angles of a company before I had decided to join it.

Image result for business
Now....
Let's move to my experience that I cannot forgot until now.



That was an accident. I was experienced an accident at the end of march 2011. During that time, I was 15 years old. I cycled to home from school, I was carelessly across the road , then... suddenly, a bike was rammed my left thigh that occurs very fast. Then, at the hospital, the result from doctor is my left thigh was broken. Actually, I was very shocked with my condition, but I can accept it in a time. Doctor was inserted the good metal at my thigh to give support to my left femur.

Image result for femur


No comments:

Post a Comment